Alaway Antihistamine Eye Drops 2 Pack
When allergies make your eyes itch, don’t suffer waiting for your allergy pills to work. Created by the eye health experts at Bausch + Lomb, Alaway is clinically tested to relieve the eye itch that allergy patients suffer from. Alaway eye drops provide:
Two 10 mL bottles
- Allergy eye itch relief in 3 minutes
- Up to 12 hours of relief, right where you need it
- Original prescription strength
- 60 Day Supply
- For ages 3 and older
For the temporary relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use:
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- To treat contact lens-related irritation
When using this product:
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after each use
Stop using Alaway and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Redness of the eyes
- Itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For children 3 years and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
For children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Alaway Antihistamine Eye Drops Drug Facts
Active Ingredient Purpose Ketotifen 0.025 (equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%) Antihistamine
Store Alaway at 4°C-25°C (39°F-77°F).
Benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), glycerin, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid and water for injection.